Experience a breathtaking
New Year's Eve Dinner & Party
Perlan & Út í bláinn Restaurant offer an New Year’s Eve exclusive 4 course dinner with wine and party at our panoramic restaurant, situated under the glass dome at Perlan. Iceland’s prime location to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a 360° view of the brilliant fireworks show of the city of Reykjavík.
Doors open at 18:00 with a welcome drink and the festive 4-course dinner with wine pairing starts at 18:45 pm. Guests thereafter proceed to Perlan's planetarium for the Áróra show for 20-30 mins. Dinner guests get all access to dance floor and observation deck including canapés and drinks thereafter.
Everything listed below is included in New Years Dinner ticket - Cheers!
- Entrance fee & welcome drink
- Guaranteed seats and table service
- Festive 4-course dinner including wine pairing
- 3 canapés and drink coupons during the night
- Planetarium Áróra show
- Access to observation deck
- Glass of sparkling wine at midnight toasting
- Live music and DJ
- Transfer from Perlan to Hilton hotel, Hlemmur & Harpa every half hour from 23:00
What should I bring?
We recommend you dress warmly to enjoy the cold Icelandic winter-night. We also encourage you to capture the last moments of 2019 with a camera or simply a phone.
Please note that you must make your own way to and from Perlan. You may not bring food or drinks inside Perlan. There will be a bar, offering drinks. It is also forbidden to light up fireworks on the observation deck.