New Year's Eve Dinner & Party
Perlan restaurant offers a New Year’s Eve exclusive 4-course dinner with wine and party at our panoramic restaurant, situated under the glass dome at Perlan. Iceland’s prime location to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a 360° view of the brilliant fireworks show of the city of Reykjavík.
Doors open at 18:00 with a welcome drink and the festive 4-course dinner with wine pairing starts at 18:45 pm. Guests thereafter can proceed to Perlan's Northern Lights Planetarium Show 20-30 mins. Dinner guests get all VIP access to the 5th-floor dancing and the Observation Deck including canapés and drinks thereafter.
Everything listed below is included in the New Years Dinner ticket - Cheers!
- Entrance fee & welcome drink
- Guaranteed seats and table service
- Festive 4-course dinner including wine pairing
- 3 canapés and drink coupons during the night
- Access to Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Access to the Observation deck 360° view
- A glass of sparkling wine at midnight toasting
- Live band playing party music until 02:00
- DJ playing on the dancefloor and at the Observation deck
- Transfer from Perlan to Grand hotel, Hlemmur & Harpa every half hour from 00:30
Please note that you must make your way to and from Perlan. You may not bring food or drinks inside Perlan. There will be a bar offering drinks. It is also forbidden to light up fireworks on the Observation Deck.
New Years' Eve Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be presented to Perlan in writing, via e-mail email@example.com. Perlan will keep 10% of the total booking amount, regardless of the time of cancellation. Otherwise, cancellation charges are as follows.
If you cancel with more than seven days' notice: 90% is refunded.
If you cancel within seven days' notice: 50% is refunded.
If you cancel within 48 hours' notice: No refund is made.