New Year's Eve Dinner & Party
Perlan & Út í bláinn restaurant offers a New Year’s Eve exclusive 4-course dinner with wine and party at our panoramic restaurant, situated under the glass dome at Perlan. Iceland’s prime location to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a 360° view of the brilliant fireworks show of the city of Reykjavík.
Doors open at 18:00 with a welcome drink and the festive 4-course dinner with wine pairing starts at 18:45 pm. Guests thereafter can proceed to Perlan's Northern Lights Planetarium Show 20-30 mins. Dinner guests get all VIP access to the 5th-floor dancing and the Observation Deck including canapés and drinks thereafter.
Everything listed below is included in the New Years Dinner ticket - Cheers!
- Entrance fee & welcome drink
- Guaranteed seats and table service
- Festive 4-course dinner including wine pairing
- 3 canapés and drink coupons during the night
- Access to Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Access to the Observation deck 360° view
- A glass of sparkling wine at midnight toasting
- Live band playing party music until 02:00
- DJ playing on the dancefloor and at the Observation deck
- Transfer from Perlan to Grand hotel, Hlemmur & Harpa every half hour from 00:30
What should I bring?
We recommend you dress warmly to enjoy the cold Icelandic winter-night. We also encourage you to capture the last moments of 2019 with your camera.
Please note that you must make your way to and from Perlan. You may not bring food or drinks inside Perlan. There will be a bar offering drinks. It is also forbidden to light up fireworks on the Observation Deck.
New Years' Eve Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be presented to Perlan in writing, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Perlan will keep 10% of the total booking amount, regardless of the time of cancellation. Otherwise, cancellation charges are as follows.
If you cancel with more than seven days' notice: 90% is refunded.
If you cancel within seven days' notice: 50% is refunded.
If you cancel within 48 hours' notice: No refund is made.