This summer, Iceland’s largest and most ambitious nature exhibition will open in Perlan – Museum of Icelandic Natural Wonders. This will be a new and exciting workplace in the heart of Reykjavík which will invite people to a magnificent museum that celebrates Iceland and Icelandic nature
Perla norðursins ehf. is looking for outstanding Customer Service Representatives, both for summer jobs and full employment. Customer Service Representatives are the face of the company and have a variety of tasks in the museum.
Customer Service Representative Tasks
- Welcome desk and ticket sales.
- Guide the exhibition.
- Teamwork with other Customer Service Representatives.
- Cooperation with Perlan’s partners.
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative
- First rate customer service skills.
- Positive outlook, listening skills and a desire to help.
- Be organized, work independently and under pressure.
- Speak good Icelandic and English; third language is a plus.
- Good general computer skills.
- Interest in Icelandic nature.
Applications must be delivered on or before April 20, 2017. Head of hiring is Helga Viðarsdóttir, CMO of Perlan. All questions regarding the job should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply via alfred.is.